Monday, January 4, 2010

26 Weeks

Well, I am behind on my blogging...sorry. Everything was fine at the doctor this week for my appointment. I measured a little big this time. Apparently I measured as if I was at 28 weeks, so at my next appointment if I still measure big I will get another sonogram to check on everything. I think I measured big b/c little man seems to really enjoy sitting up in my rib cage. Some days he is so high and I really don't know how he is getting up there since my uterus isn't supposed to be that big yet. Oh well. I also get to drink that lovely glucose drink and get my blood drawn at my next appointment. Fun times. I would like another sono just so I can take a look at this big boy I'm carrying. I love how I can feel him all the time now. Still no name, parents just can't decide.

2 comments:

  1. I measured big with Riley because he was so high too...higher than I thought he could be like you are saying...once the doctor was feeling him and told me that his whole self was above my bellybutton. Also, my placenta was in front with him. If you don't get to do a sonogram and you just can't stand it call them one day and say you are nervous cause you aren't feeling movement and you drank water and lied down and it's been two hours.....then you'll get a sono and get to see him...he he.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too funny...sounds like my boy and Riley would be good friends since they seem to behave the same in utero. Hehe. My placenta is anterior as well...I wonder if that makes them prefer to sit high? Some days it feels like he is all above my bellybutton - I don't see how that would be comfortable. Maybe b/c when he's so high I rub his little back so that maybe I can lightly push him down. Ha!

    Thanks for the tip Anjolee! :)

    ReplyDelete