Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas

Ah the holidays. I get so stressed out during this time of year. I don't really know why but I do it to myself. I think it's the pressure of shopping. Pleh. It's over now and I survived, yay! Here are a few pics to highlight our Christmas break.
This picture cracks me up....I swear Daisy really loves her Christmas dress. She just prances and gets all excited when I pull it out of the closet and put it on her. Her excitement is expressed in the picture below:



Christmas Eve was full of snow all day...how fun was that?? It was great until we drove home from Azle at 11pm and a 15 minute drive took over an hour and a half. At least we made it home safely. We had our guardian angels on us that day b/c we barely made it down "rollercoaster road." I couldn't believe how many trucks and 4 wheel drive vehicles we passed that were ditched on the side of the road as we cruised by in our little '91 Honda Accord. Here is a lovely picture of me that I wanted to take while it was snowing pretty hard. Obviously I was getting ready and it was the only pic I could snap during the heavy snow. (I wish I looked cuter but whatever)



I love this picture b/c of the white background...however some snow fell on my left boob and I had this lovely wet spot. Eric is going to photo shop it out but until he does you may view the unedited version.



I did not post this pic on facebook b/c of obvious reasons...but since you all are my friends and have to be nice to me I will post it for you. :)






Here are pics of me sitting on my parents' lap...my mom couldn't stop laughing b/c I'm feeling rather dense lately.




I have some videos to post soon, but I have to upload some software and convert the files. Hopefully I can post more tonight.
Overall we had a wonderful Christmas and I'm so thankful for our wonderful families.



6 comments:

  1. I like Daisy's dress. I can tell she likes it too :)
    The picture of you in the snow with rollers in your hair is hilarious - almost as funny as the sleeping picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dog and your clothes! The snow pictures are great...and the one of you sleeping is too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures! I need to catch up on blogging, too. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sleeping picture is awesome! I remember I slept soooo hard when I was pregnant -- like the sleep you get after eating Thanksgiving dinner. Ahhhh:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha...yes, I think that sleeping picture looks like it belongs on the Nyquil commercials. HA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sleeping picture is greatness!! I wish I could sleep that well :) LOL

    ReplyDelete