Tuesday, October 27, 2009

18-19 Weeks

Okay, so from my first due date I'm 19 weeks. BUT, if we are going by my last ultrasound I am 18 weeks. As I mentioned in a previous post, I don't know what my actual due date is...but the dates were only different by 3 days. SO....I will have to find out at my next appointment. Doesn't really matter. What's 3 days? (ha ha, okay so when I'm HUGE that 3 days will be a BIG DEAL)

Nothing really new to post I guess. (I'll add a pic to this shortly...I'm lazy and the camera is downstairs at the moment)

I am pretty sure I felt a kick on October 25 (my Dad's birthday to be exact). I think I feel a kick MAYBE once a day, but I still have a hard time knowing for sure. (Thank you anterior placenta)

My weight gain is under control more....or at least I feel like it is. I have started to taper off on the gaining EVERY day...thank God. It's really hard to know how big I should look. I know how much weight gain is okay but weight on a scale and the way it looks in the mirror are totally different. (and yes, I know...every woman carries different and looks different, but it's just weird when you start doing double takes in the mirror) I feel the need to compare bellies for sanity. Part of the problem is that I'm still in the "I just look fat; maybe pregnant" stage. Here soon it will be OBVIOUS.

Picking a name is stressful too. Girl names are easier b/c they all sound pretty. Boy names are hard in my opinion if you don't already have a favorite. It has to be a strong name, a good name. Not one that will get his ass kicked at school. (kids are so mean) I don't have many ideas at the moment, but I'm still looking. I probably won't know until he's out.

No comments:

Post a Comment