Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hello to all

Okay, I'm joining the blog community because Courtney finally convinced me. Heh, j/k. I enjoy to ramble on about random things so why not? Now, I cannot promise that this will be very interesting in the beginning (I am new at this, remember?), so bear with me. For a quick update if you don't already know, Eric and I just built our first house and moved in November. It's a lot of work but so much fun. Although, it would be nice to not have prison walls and actually hang some pictures and paint stuff. We tripled the amount of square footage that we were used to in the condo, so we really don't have much. We finally got a couch (shout out to craigslist) so at least one of the living rooms has stuff in it. Hopefully with our tax return we can spruce up the decor...then I'll host more events. :) I will say our pets are extremely happy with the new place. The cat, Jolie, pounces at the foot of the stairs and then tears ass up them and gets all fluffy. It's so funny, I'll catch her on video next time it happens. Chester runs all over the place and terrorizes the cat. It's great. Oh, and yes I said video...Eric bought me a really nice camera for Christmas. Woot! (ha ha, I love that word) Although, the manual for it is freakin' 150 pages and it's pretty complex. I will hopefully have more information on this shortly with lots of lovely pictures.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on joining the blogosphere! I'm so excited. Do you mind if I add you to my list of blogs that I read?

    ReplyDelete