Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Confession

I have to admit I love to watch The Bad Girls Club on the Oxygen Network. I love reality trash with bitchy chicks. It makes me laugh. What is really sad is that I can't wait for the next episode to come on in a week or so. This season is great! Good thing I have my trusty DVR to ensure proper viewing. Without commercials, thank you very much. I blame my enjoyment in this show on my week vacation from work. Stupid marathons...they get me every time.
So anyways, if you haven't seen the show it involves 7 girls that are self proclaimed "bad girls" shoved into a mansion in LA with lots of alcohol and drama. Yes, it follows the reality show template: alcohol, boobs, chain smoking, and whores. I can't help but watch.

Judge me if you must.

2 comments:

  1. We like Girls Next Door and we also watched Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency when it was playing new episodes. I love crappy reality shows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Girls Next Door too. I wonder if it will be taken off the air since Hef and Holly broke up.

    ReplyDelete