Saturday, September 18, 2010

3 months behind

Okay...so here is how my backwards brain works. I have been meaning to update my blog for weeks now. But, my OCD tendencies make me want to backdate all my postings so that my blog feels more "complete." Makes sense, right?

Okay so a lot is going on now. Rylan is trying to crawl. He can get across the floor but it takes him some work. As some of you might have seen on my facebook post. He talks a lot and laughs ALL THE TIME. But, at the weirdest stuff. He is a riot. He doesn't sleep through the night yet but he is getting better. He might wake up but he tends to go right back to sleep pretty quickly. He looks so big to me in his crib! I can't believe he is almost 6 months old. I am excited to start giving him foods though. He loves to eat his cereal and he can't stand it if we are eating something and he isn't. He doesn't miss many meals. I am still nursing him and I'm not ready to quit yet. He isn't either. He had a grand old time on the boobs today. He was talking laughing between sucks.

We will probably be moving soon to an empty house my family has. I need to do some serious junk sorting and throw out all my clutter so we can list the house. I have a week here and there where I have no energy to keep up with some of the housework. I am motivated now though so hopefully I can make a nice to do list and mark stuff off!!

2 comments:

  1. I'll be thinking about you as you prepare to move. I know it's a beating! Go you on breastfeeding! I say just keep on going. It's easy and free and so great for you both! Love to read your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anjee! I always enjoy reading yours as well. :)

    ReplyDelete