Friday, June 11, 2010

4 weeks old - (sorry it took so long!)





Okay okay...so I'm just starting to get a good routine down so that I'm able to manage my time a little more efficiently. I spent the first 2 months just cuddling my baby as much as I could. They are only that small for such a short time and I cannot believe he is almost 3 months old currently. (yeah...I'm like 8 weeks behind on my blog. Nice.)

Since March, everything is kind of a blur and ran together but I do remember some milestones he has overcome so I will try to be accurate. At his 1 month check up he weighed 10lbs even and was 21 inches long. He is in the 50% percentile for weight and 50% percentile for height. He has amazing head control and he raises his head up all the time when he is on his belly. He makes these really loud excited yells that are soo sweet and fun. Sometimes he gets very excited. He is still so happy. He eats every 3 hours but will sleep almost 5 if he sleeps on me. I love him so much and he is pretty mellow until he gets mad. He will go from 0-100 FAST but he is pretty easy to console. For me at least. Heh. Boys sure do love their mamas.

Oh, and I got the experience of being peed on as well as #2. Score.

No comments:

Post a Comment