Thursday, September 24, 2009

I spoke too soon

Well, it seems for the past couple of days I have been getting very queasy. I really hope I'm not getting morning sickness now! I can't figure it out, maybe it's just from my sinus crap going on. Or maybe it's all in my head. I had a horrible migraine 2 days ago and I thought I was going to die for about 5 hours. My friend Amanda came to the house and gave me some anti-nausea medicine. Then I remember Courtney called me and asked if I needed some Zofran...luckily I already had some. Thank you for checking on me!! I barely remember our short conversation, I know I wasn't much fun to talk to.

Other than feeling a little blah, I went to Ross to look for some stuff for Eric and I lucked out in the maternity section. I didn't even know they had one there. I found a lot of cute shirts and a few pairs of pants. They were very affordable; I hope they don't fall apart after 1 wash. I guess this is a good time in fashion to be pregnant b/c all the maternity shirts I got look like everything else in the "regular" sections. The shirts are loose and a little bunchy (is that a word?) with a band at the waist. I suffer from horrible buyers remorse so as soon as I walked out with my bags I already wanted to turn around and return most of it. After I thought for a moment I realized that even if I get too fat too quick to wear these clothes, I will be able to wear them after baby is born this spring. I felt much better.

I need to get off my butt and go buy the steam cleaner I want, but I feel so unmotivated right now. I really need a carpet steam cleaner b/c the dogs have done quite a number on the carpet. Mainly numbers 1 and 2. HA!!! I also really want one of those Shark Mops....have you seen these? It works with steam and the pads are washable. That way your floors are clean, you don't have to buy cleaner and they aren't sticky at all. I can't decide if I want one or the other...and I really want both but I don't want to spend like $350 on cleaning stuff. Oh wait, I'll just go pick some money off my money tree and pull the rest out of my ass. Right.

If I end up with any of the above listed items, I will let you know how they work out.

3 comments:

  1. We have the Shark mop thing and really like it. It's also way the heck cheaper than a carpet cleaner. You could also rent one of those since it's not something you use all the time. I have to go maternity clothes shopping before it gets cold again - I looked like crap today squeezed into my fat pants with a bella band holding them up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I got the shark mop thing today but I haven't used it yet. I'm glad you like it, I was waiting to see if anyone responded to this before I opened the box. I'll go shopping with you if you want. :) I have some clothes that you can look through that someone gave me and they are too big for me right now. Probably not for long though, I'm getting a bit hefty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Courtney should do a fashion show with your new clothes and post pictures on your blog! Hope you found a cute little number for the reunion. :)

    ReplyDelete