Saturday, April 10, 2010

Rylan Knoxx Ellsworth 03/24/10

What a fun day! It started off a little scary. I had been in the hospital for severe bleeding the day before and they were inducing labor on Wed morning at 6am. My OB came to see me around 8am and told me my placenta was starting to abrupt from the uterine wall and it had split some. He said there were exposed arteries that can be a risk to a vaginal delivery if broken. He said he thought I could deliver without any trouble but there is a risk of having to do a VERY fast emergency c-section. I went ahead and opted for the c-section to elimate that risk. An hour later, there he was! 7 lbs 9 oz and 19.29 inches long and perfect in every way.







3 comments:

  1. Hope you don't mind, I just HAD to take a look at your little man. I have a weakness for babies. He is just too precious! Congratulations! (Amy's Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind at all :) Amy mentioned to me that you had asked about him. It took me a while to sit down...I didn't have much time to "blog" so I just posted some pics in between feedings. Thank you! He is a lot of fun...and he can't wait to meet your grand daughter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Falling behind?? Not that you're busy or anything...

    ReplyDelete