Tuesday, February 16, 2010

33 Weeks

Oh my how time flies. I feel so much movement and it is starting to hurt. Now I understand the urgency of the statement "I need to pee. Now." We still don't have a name for the little guy, I think we are going to take a few names that we both agree on to the hospital and we will just have to wait and see what he looks like. I start going to the doctor once a week starting on Feb 26th and there are only a handful of appointments left before he is here. I am soooo not ready! I can't wait to hold him, but I feel nothing but pure panic when I look around my house. Oh well, I guess that's normal. I mean, what can you do....like a baby really cares if your house is picked up and organized.

1 comment:

  1. You mean it doesn't get better? I feel like I have so much left to do, and I guess I had the illusion that I would catch up one day. Ha! You are truly glowing in this picture. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete