Monday, August 17, 2009

Crawfish Boil

Eric's dad likes to host a crawfish boil every now and then. I personally do not like crawfish, pleh!! To be honest, I do not have hardly any pictures of me b/c I just hid behind the camera while everyone ate. I think they cooked about 80 lbs. Poor little guy, didn't know what was coming.

He was giving lessons on how to eat them. I did not participate. It smelled gross to me, although Eric made me try one. I chewed it and spit it out. Tasted like lake. I was the photographer for the rest of the day.



3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're back to blogging. Maybe it can be your new profession. :) I agree--the crawfish creep me out. I like your header--so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, me too! I'm glad someone reads it! I feel like I will have more things to blog about soon. I definitely have the time now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh. I can't eat those things. It's like they're looking at you. And they smell nasty.

    ReplyDelete